Software Developer - C#, SQL and Java
Edward Carter is currently seeking an experienced Software Developer (C#, SQL and Java) for an exciting permanent opportunity based in a leading client in the Medway area of Kent.
Within the role you will be accountable for building robust, fit for purpose applications for SaaS products and internal systems.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop these applications by coordinating with colleagues working on different layers of the infrastructure and problem solving from project inception through to deployment, ensuring end goals are achieved by specified deadlines.
Duties within the role, include:
* Translating application storyboards and progressing cases into functional applications.
* Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
* Developing and supporting code throughout iterative cycles.
* Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
* Carrying out fixes and fix integration.
* Determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
* Adapting and learning new technologies on the job
* Regularly reviewing and developing/enhancing effective software methodologies.
* Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems.
* Helping to maintain code quality and organisation.
* Investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle.
* Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes.
* Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
For this exciting opportunity, you will need:
* Full knowledge of the development lifecycle.
* Proven ability of establishing strong, effective working relationships at all levels.
* Any experience in the following is be desirable but not essential - Angular, CSS (v3), HTML5, Unit Testing (TDD - specifically).
For further information and a full job spec, please apply via this advert or simply contact Edward Carter Solutions - 01268 444444.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79002294