CIMA / ACCA qualified or part qualified
Degree level educated
Fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join this commercial and fast paced company in the heart of Harrogate. Joining a well established company, you will assist the Financial Controller with distributing accounting information to the management team whilst managing a small team of ledger clerks. Previous management experience is not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
* Prepare profit & Loss Accounts, budgets, cash flow and variance analysis
* Produce monthly management accounts
* Planning and forecasting
* Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
* Assist with year-end audits
* Forecasting and budgeting
* Looking at the current systems and recommending and documenting any enhancements
* Manage and delegate work load to a small accounts administration team
With experience working in a Management Accountant position, you will have strong attention to detail and be able to work well in a high pressured environment. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, in a team oriented environment you will be a part of a talented and well established finance team. Must be proficient with the use of Excel, Sage software experience is advantageous, however not essential. Benefit package includes flexible working hours, pension scheme, parking on site and 33 annual holidays.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79040181