This locally well renowned Law Firm have an excellent opportunity for a Law Graduate or an administrator to join their thriving Litigation Department.
The position will be based in their Northampton office.
They are seeking an Law Graduate or an administrator who has a minimum of 6 months’ legal knowledge to support the Firms long standing Head of Department.
Ideally, you will currently be looking to secure an entry level role that offers excellent career progression and structured training. But they would also consider candidates experienced in other areas of law looking to change disciplines.
This will be a varied role, supporting the Head of Department.
- Updating the bespoke case management system.
- Communicating with clients via email, post and over the telephone.
- Preparation of Trial Bundles and the Drafting of other legal documentation
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Supporting the department with tasks including diary management, travel arrangements and other administrative duties.
The candidate will be conscientious and have a meticulous eye for detail. You will be professional and a highly organised individual.
They will only consider candidates that have a Law Degree or can demonstrate a passion for working within the Legal Industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78910539