Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk / Manchester / £20,000 / Permanent
My client, a leading international law firm in Manchester, is recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk. You will be working in a small finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be working in fantastic modern offices based in the city centre. The finance function is really growing here in Manchester and you will be linking up with the Head Office in London regularly.
Accounts Payable Clerk duties:
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
- Processing a high volume of expenses
- Barclaycard submissions
- Covering daily and weekly Billback cost uploads from various suppliers
- Assisting with Billing during Month End
- Liaising regularly with other offices
Accounts Payable Clerk requirements:
- Experience in a high volume Accounts Payable environment
- Confident communicator and proactive approach
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage a large workload
For immediate consideration please call Adam on 0161 835 8314 or send your CV to .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78777347