Security Installation Engineer
Security Installation Engineer (Access Control & CCTV)
Oxford – Field Based
£26k - £30k DoE
Job Type: Full-time
This role will entail travel on a daily basis around Oxfordshire, surrounding counties and occasionally further afield.
About The Security Installation Engineer Role:
Our client are looking to recruit an experienced full time Field Based Security Engineer to join their team to install, maintain and service their range of access control and CCTV solutions.
They are a rapidly expanding local company with a long history in the industry and a strong customer base. They are very excited that with their current phase of growth they have the opportunity to bring in an experienced engineer who will be able to hit the ground running, front up their new installations and work with their team to support their existing customers.
As a company they believe in delivering outstanding customer service and excellent quality solutions. As such they recognise the importance and value that experienced and skilled engineers bring to their team.
About the successful Security Installation Engineer:
Our ideal installation engineer / technician will definitely possess the following:
- 3 years minimum industry experience
- Experience of installing, commissioning and servicing access control and CCTV systems
- Good knowledge of IP, computers and networking
- A great customer facing manner
- A full UK driving licence (with no more than 6 penalty points)
- Paxton Net2 certification
- Current qualifications and a stable work history
- Good time management skills
- A proven background through an apprenticeship or similar qualification
- Excellent communication skills and English Language
As the Security Installation Engineer you will ideally have the following:
- The ability to design new solutions for customers
- Some experience of intruder alarm systems
- Experience of gate and door automation
- The ability to train users on solutions
- IPAF training and accreditation
- ECS / CSCS card
A DBS check will be conducted for accreditation purposes, please enquire if you have questions.
- Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Company pension.
- Company van
- Mobile phone
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Security Installation Engineer then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78997474