Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join a market leading manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from a superb personalised training programme and will have the opportunity to work on hi-tech, brand new machinery. These are exciting times for any maintenance engineer to join this huge company, as they are currently going through large growth and are improving the factory constantly.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience as a maintenance engineer in an industrial environment
- Mechanical skills: pneumatics, gearboxes, belts
- Electrical skills: PLC’s, motors, invertors, relays
- Come from a manufacturing industrial background
- Familiarity with industrial machinery
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Brilliant progression opportunities beyond a Maintenance Engineer.
- Industry leading training programme
- Working for a company known for their staff retention
Commutable: Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Bedford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78739505