Based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, our client is an established and expanding company looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant with a strong academic background to a degree level. The job will involve providing clear and concise insight and recommendations to stakeholders as well as assisting in planning the budget process and ensuring stakeholders deliver the budget.
The company is a dynamic and progressive business and is a leading employer of choice in the area offering development and progression to their employees. This business is a nationwide company with over 50 sites across the UK.
The successful individual will be confident and can support team members and directly influence and challenge members of teams. The candidate should ensure accuracy of information and analysis and be able to provide insight on current business performance which will support strategic and tactical decision making processes throughout the business. Financial modelling skills are essential as are advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. The ability to summarise information effectively with strong written and oral communication skills is vital. Experience in preparing, analysing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements is essential, as is a proven track record of building relationships at all levels within the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Work closely with the FP&A team to successfully deliver against set objectives
- Play a key role assisting the financial planning activities for the business
- Involvement in company-wide budget process, preparing consolidated budgets
- Analyse budgets and forecasts, ensuring key assumptions, drivers and variances are understood and clearly explained
- Work with aligned functions and finance teams to ensure financial performance is understood and communicated across all levels of the organisation as appropriate
- Assist with the preparation of detailed weekly and monthly analysis that provides management insight and supports decision making
- Detailed variance analysis of results providing insight on trends, risks, opportunities and actions to be reviewed with senior management
- Development of key performance indicators to support business analysis
- Enable accurate Capital Expenditure analysis and forecasting through close collaboration with business teams
- Business Partner key internal stakeholders
- Analyse and understand the core IT systems and future developments
- Produce detailed analysis that provides management insight and supports decision making
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78903600