Purchase Ledger Clerk
PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK £18,000 + STUDY SUPPORT
PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
Robert Half are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a rapidly growing company in Bath, however due to their expansion they are moving to beautiful open plan offices in Keynsham at the end of Feb! They will be easily accessible and have incredible facilities to hand such as restaurants; cinema; gym etc. The business are renowned for their ability to progress staff quickly and support their studies.
Reporting directly into the Purchase Ledger Supervisor - your main duties will include:
- Receiving, coding, posting of purchase invoices with a high degree of accuracy, minimising errors
- Meeting our high daily processing targets, completing daily tasks as required and setting up new suppliers onto the finance system
- Owning of specific weekly/monthly payment runs including requesting invoices for payment and ensuring remittance advices are sent to suppliers
- Ensuring allocated supplier accounts are tidy at all times - all payments and refunds matched to invoices and credit notes in the month; all payments and refunds are correctly allocated to the supplier account in the month.
- Ensuring Suppliers are chased for missing invoices and credit notes for all unmatched payments and refunds over 30 days.
- Completing all allocated Statement reconciliations on a monthly or quarterly basis as required by the tidy up schedule.
- Studying towards an AAT or with relevant experience looking to begin these studies
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with high volumes
- Excellent interpersonally
- £18,000 - increasing after a 3 month probation period
- Study support for the AAT
- Study support for ACCA or CIMA when in a relevant position
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension contribution scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78916062