Radio Test Engineer
Role – Radio Test Engineer
Location – Hull
Salary – £25,000 – £32,000
ATA Recruitment are currently working with a highly experienced worldwide business employing over 2,000 staff with a turnover in excess of $300 million. The company provide bespoke mechanical, electronic and electrical testing services to clients in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Marine and many other industries.
Their Hull office carries out a range of wireless testing including EMC, Radio and Bluetooth testing. The business currently has a requirement for a Radio Test Engineer with immediate effect. If you have a strong electronic test background from either an electronic hardware or wireless background please apply online for immediate effect.
The role of Radio Test Engineer will involve:
- Carrying our Radio tests on a wide variety of electronic and electrical products to European and international specifications.
- Customers are often at site for the test and will be walked through the testing being done and update the client during testing process.
- Writing of all the Radio Test reports in a methodical and structured fashion and feeding back issues post-test to the client.
- When workload is very busy the client has a shift system typically one week of early morning shifts followed by a week of late afternoon shifts. You will be paid an additional £250 per week if on shifts.
To be successful in your application for this Radio Test Engineer vacancy you will need:
- An electronic engineering qualification
- Good understanding of electronic principles (reactance, capacitance and inductance)
- A desire to move into Radio Testing.
- Eager to learn.
- A good communicator both verbal and written.
- Happy to work both morning and afternoon shifts when required.
- You will be joining one of the biggest test companies in the UK who can offer you a great deal of training and development.
- Opportunity to progress to senior roles in the future.
- Joining one of the largest materials test businesses in the world
- A starting salary between £25,000 and £32,000
- £250 per week extra if on shifts.
If you’re interested in this role please apply online, send your CV to or call me directly on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78575435