Accounts Assistant - paying up to £25k DOE - Walton on Thames
An opportunity to join a growing financial services business based in Walton on Thames. as they approach their most exciting year yet. You would be a big part of a small accounts team and there will be room for progression within the business as they continue to expand.
The office has a great atmosphere, and you will enjoy being part of a very sociable team. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to learn and enhance your existing skillset. You will receive 22 days holiday, pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme. The office is easily accessible by public transport and if you drive there is unrestricted parking locally.
As an Accounts Assistant your duties will include:
- Assist with management accounts preparation and month end processes:
- Month end GL journals: Accruals, Prepayments etc.
- Various Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Maintaining balance sheet, schedules
- MI Reporting and supporting schedules
- Purchase Ledger - invoice processing, staff expenses, payment runs, monthly
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll preparation of monthly payroll
- Reconciling CRM data with individual transactions on a daily basis.
Who are We Looking For?
- Ideally you will be part qualified and have experience with Sage and/or Xero
- Advanced/Intermediate Excel skills
- You will be an organised person with a well-structured approach and the ability to work under pressure.
- You will have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- You will have strong analytical skills and a can do approach to problem solving.
Please apply here with a short covering letter outlininmg your reasons for applying. We will acknowledge your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78965570