Our client is a global leader in Electronics Manufacturing, with clients in the security, military and transportation markets. They employ almost 70,000 people worldwide in more than 50 countries.
The successful candidate will guarantee the production of relevant and reliable financial information as part of existing reporting requirements. They will also ensure information systems and procedures meet security requirements and comply with legal and fiscal obligations and Group rules.
- Ensures the production and the reliability of the Reporting Package to the Group, including cash flows and liaising with other parties to guarantee the quality of all the information in a timely manner;
- Ensures the production of the monthly business operation review packs
- Provides analysis of variances to budget;
- Participates within his/her responsibilities in the budgeting and forecasting process;
- Assists in defining and assist in monitoring improvement action plans regarding finance (including cash and Working Capital Requirement), process, internal control and information systems;
- Provides high quality of financial services and support to the business and the Group,
- Ensures the reliability of the accounting system, compatibility with the reporting formats and adequacy with the operational business,
- Guarantees the accuracy and completeness of the financial data in the Balance Sheet and that it is permanently up-to-date and clearly analysed;
- Manage and assist Financial Shared Services to ensure maximum added value to the Domain;
- Minimises material audit adjustments.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- Big 4 experience preferred though not essential
- Expertise in SAP
- Robust and reliable, capable of implementing controls, changes and new systems;
- Strong hierarchical reporting skills and more generally well-developed communication skills;
- Be part of a team in a very challenging and changing environment;
- Experience within an international company in the Financial Accounting Department;
- Good IFRS knowledge
- Base salary: £48,000 - £55,000
- Bonus: 10%
- Private Healthcare
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79001372