This an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst based in Worcester initially for 2-3 months, however there maybe the opportunity to apply for the role permanent should you wish. This is a key role as they require a commercially minded, analytical individual who can work with the sales teams to provide commercial reporting.
Please note: we are looking for a qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
Requirements of the Financial Analyst:
* Support the monthly forecasting process and work closely with the Business Unit teams to ensure that the monthly commercial reporting is accurate
* Develop and maintain regional profitability analysis monthly and report to management on operational variances and deviations from budget and prior year
* Develop regional budgets, profitability reports, contribution analysis, monthly management reports and sales forecasts
* Identify critical factors within projects that would affect profitability and evaluate whether results are consistent with the companies aims
* Participate in key business initiatives, looking at 'what-if' scenarios and performance benchmarking
* Assist with the annual budgeting process
Key skills for the Financial Analyst:
* Strong academics; bachelor's degree and either ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
* Experience analysing high volumes of data with the ability interpret and problem solve
* Advanced Excel skills
* Prior experience with pricing would be advantageous
* Ability to highlight issues and convey complex thoughts in a clear, concise and timely manner, both oral and written
* An ability to commercially engage stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be immediately available, fully qualified and have extensive experience of providing financial analyst for large amounts of data.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78801202