Principal Business Intelligence Analyst
A Principal Business Intelligence Analyst job for this Central Government department in Central London.
Your new company
This Central Government department are responsible for the training, learning and development of NHS staff across the UK. They work closely with the Government to define strategies and training programmes, as well as developing support functions to aide in the delivery.
They are working on a number of key projects at the moment, including developing a new system to monitor, track and recommend training for every user across the country.
Your new role
As the Principal Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for working closely with stakeholders to articulate their information requirements and advising on Data best practice.
You will lead analytical development through the use of BI tools such as SQL Server, Tableau, SSIS, Excel and ETL processes.
You will work across departments to manage BI support both locally and nationally. As well as this you will be responsible for a handful of staff, ensuring that they are prioritising work correctly and working effectively to deliver projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who have a real affect across the NHS and over the next few years have some exciting plans in the Digital area.
What you'll need to succeed
- Substantial experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Data platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Access
- Methodologies such as Agile and/or Waterfall.
- Advanced BI skills such as ETL, SQL 2008 - 2016, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau (strong knowledge in PowerBI or Qlik would also be acceptable).
- Knowledge of the NHS, healthcare or education sectors would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
- A salary of circa. £50,000 (depending on experience)
- 27 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very good pension scheme
- Opportunity for flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78998971