SENIOR SERVICE DESK ANALYST
Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We are looking for a Senior Service Desk Analyst with high levels of energy and passion for all things Ann Summers. This role is expected to support the Service Desk Team Leader in the adoption of Best Practice within the Service Desk. Specifically, to help coach and mentor the team to ensure timely resolution of Service Requests and Incidents in line with SLA's. To assist with the day-today activities of the service and performance of the team and ensure that service desk staff have the right level and standard of training to perform their role effectively. To resolve reported Incidents to the customer's satisfaction, using approved methods, tools and procedures and in accordance with published KPI's and internal SLA's.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, emails and walk-ins from staff regarding IT issues and queries. Act as a point of escalation for the team.
- Ensure all Incidents and Service Requests are successfully and accurately identified, categorised, prioritised, diagnosed and managed in the Service Desk IT Service Management Tool. To carry out qualitative checks on the Incident Management process and provide excellent and clear communication of Incidents.
- Provide first class 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Mobiles, Laptops, PCs, Tablets and Printers
- Support the Service Desk Team leader in producing statistical, trend and management information reports where required
- Monitor, moderate and create process documentation and knowledge base articles and ensure the team adhere to the agreed policies and procedures at all times.
- Actively promote the Service Desk in all forms of interaction, including representing the team in customer service reviews.
- Support and encourage Analyst to help meet their support goals through coaching and mentoring.
- Support Analyst in communicating major incidents and outages to the business
- Support the Problem Management function in the root cause analysis of incidents and help to reduce the number of re-occurring incidents by pro-actively spotting trends.
- ITIL v3 Foundation qualification is essential
- MCP certification would be desirable
- Experience of working as a supervisor/senior in an IT Service Desk function in an organisation of comparable size and complexity
- Experience of working to, and consistently Service Level Agreements and targets
- Understanding of and experience of using ITIL processes for Incident and Problem management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coaching and mentoring
- Ability to clearly translate technical issues and solutions in plain language to non-technical audience
- Experience of managing stakeholder / customer expectations
- Ability to identify and implement service improvements
- Ability to drive forward and motivate the team
- Experience of producing management information, reporting and KPIs
- Ability to work on own initiative
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. We promise that when you work with us at Ann Summers it will be fun because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love Work!We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78835258