New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join the team based in Northwich. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Are you an experienced finance or accounting professional? Would you like to work for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources?
They are the global leader in water, hygiene, and energy technologies and services. A growing business, they are focused on providing clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments in a changing world Businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil & gas markets choose their products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, to operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
Due to continuous success and growth, they are seeking an experienced Credit Controller, to join the friendly team in Northwich.
Credit Controller responsibilities:
In this role, you will effectively manage the sales ledgers under specific areas, following the processes in place. Achieve cash targets and aging charges reduction as set for each month. You’ll provide forecasts as required; Report on monthly progress on activity and to highlight areas of concern within to the Team Leader. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Incoming / Outgoing calls – Chasing for payment
- Changing Status of Accounts (Referrals etc)
- Chasing for Remit for payments received
- Providing Copy documents
- Taking Card Payment for UK and ROI accounts
- Write off requests
- Query Identification and escalation
- Requesting credit notes
- Refunding Overpayments / Credit Balances
- Maintain good standards of system operation & data quality
- Production of team reports as required.
- Account Trouble shooting
- Credit Checking
- Sending out Chaser Letters/Statements
The ideal Credit Controller:
The ideal Credit Controller will have proven experience within a similar position, ideally within a global organisation and have excellent relationship building skills. You will also possess:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent telephone and customer service manner.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
If you are looking for your next challenge as their Credit Controller then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78685359