Supplier Accounts Co-ordinator - 12 month FTC
We currently have a brilliant opportunity for a Supplier Accounts Co-ordinator -12 month FTC within our Finance team. This role will involve ensuring our suppliers are paid on time and handling all related queries in a timely and professional manner.
Part of this role will include:
• Processing invoices in a timely manner in line with supplier payment terms.
• Ensuring all invoices are entered into Retek and matched to a purchase order and goods receipt note
• Preparing monthly Supplier statement reconciliations and ensuring all debit memos are sent to Suppliers
• Daily reviewing of individual supplier queries and paying back debit memos when needed
• Attending contact meetings with Suppliers & Buyers and providing a friendly and efficient customer service to all suppliers and stores.
We are seeking a candidate who has experience of Purchase Ledger, a sound knowledge of supplier reconciliations and is prepared to work to deadlines at financial month ends. Excellent written communication skills and an accurate and methodical in approach to work is essential for this role. The ideal candidate will have retail background and experience of managing supplier invoice queries.
About our company Superdrug's purpose is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and health, and we are committed to bringing innovation and the latest styles and trends to every high street in the UK and Southern Ireland at fantastic prices. Our customers can be reassured that we are committed to bringing new and beautiful brands to our customers exclusively and faster than our competition. We currently have over 830 stores and employ 12,500 colleagues.
Our modern, open plan head office in Croydon is an informal, friendly and fun place to work with the feeling of being part of the action. You can take initiatives, test things out and, as part of the A.S.Watson Group, the world's largest health & beauty retailer; you'll enjoy a far reaching and fast moving career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78777087