Portfolio Manager - £50,000-£55,000 +Superb Benefits – Hereford, Herefordshire
My client is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. As part of their continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Portfolio Manager to join the Portfolio, Programme and Project Office, based in their Hereford Head Office.
As the Portfolio Manager, you’ll coordinate the effective and efficient operation of the portfolio management practices, oversee risk management of the portfolio process, manage portfolio initiatives and act as a champion for the process across the business.
On a daily basis the Portfolio Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the Portfolio Progress Group and Portfolio Direction Group Meetings
- Drafting the portfolio strategy and delivery plans with the Head of Portfolio, Programme and Projects
- Keeping the portfolio management framework up to date
- Preparing the regular portfolio dashboard for the PDG, including Company Directors
- Ensuring that business cases/initiative proposals (particularly costs, benefits and risks) are prepared on a consistent and reliable basis across the portfolio
- Line management of the team of Lead Business Analysts, including appraisals, recruitment and regular 1-2-1s
The successful Portfolio Manager should have the following experience:
- Significant, demonstrable IT and Business User experience, ideally gained within a Fintech or Financial Services environment. with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
- Demonstrable experience establishing and managing a Portfolio function in an IT/Information Systems led projects environment
- Advanced analytical, strategic planning and execution skills to maintain portfolio alignment to the business strategy
- Familiarity with the use of reporting tools to monitor portfolio activities and analyse portfolio performance
- Significant experience running IT/Information Systems led business change projects and portfolios
In return, my cleint offers a fantastic salary, and superb benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. You will also benefit from their two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78799621