A fantastic opportunity to join fast growing business on the outskirts of Maidstone as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
My client is a growing business looking to add a Purchase Ledger Clerk to their team on a Maternity contract.
The core responsibilities include:
- Dealing with the processing of business rates demands for our entire client base into our bespoke software.
- Verifying that the balance charged matches the expected value
- Resolving queries with councils resulting from discrepancies
- Actively chasing monies due back to clients from councils
- Reconciling refunds received against payments made
- Ensuring that clients only pay the balances due to be paid on a just in time basis
The successful candidate will:
- Significant experience working in Accounts Payable is essential
- Must be numerate and have an eye for detail
- Good communication skills, both in writing and on the telephone - this is particularly important when dealing with clients.
- Experience of using computer-based accounting systems
- Good spreadsheet (Excel) and IT skills
- A total commitment to client service
- Part-qualification e.g. AAT is desirable
A comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78831216