Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client covers all aspects of commercial property located throughout the UK with specialist knowledge of the retail property market nationwide and the South West Commercial Property market.
They have a position available immediately in their Bristol office for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk with a minimum of one year’s experience.
The successful candidate is expected to be well presented, a good communicator, self-motivated and have a good eye for detail.
• Receiving all incoming purchase invoices
• Stamp, code and pass invoices for authorisation
• Receive authorised invoices and enter on purchase ledger
• Generate payables reports and batch with relevant invoices
• Check funding
• Obtain authorisation for cheque / BACS payment runs
• Produce computer generated cheques
• Send out cheques and remittance
• Deal with all supplier queries & account reconciliations
• Provide holiday cover for the sales ledger & filing clerk and assist at peak times
Skills and Experience:
• Good attitude
• Hard working, reliable, honest, polite, co-operative
• Good attention to detail
• Willing to learn
• Able to work as a part of a team
• Computer literate (MS programs)
What they can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Transparent bonus scheme
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Flexible benefits including health cash plan and retail discounts
• Professional Subscription/fees
• Continuing professional development
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
The team at Spec Recruitment are a passionate, dedicated and unique team of experienced recruitment consultants who genuinely love what they do! They aim to make your job search simple and pride themselves on standing out by bringing a personal and unique touch to recruitment. When Spec Recruitment receive your application, they will also consider whether there are other opportunities that may interest you, but feel free to apply for all roles that suit your needs.
Please note, Spec Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78992367