Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a dynamic team, based in Southampton.
This business is looking to grow the Engineering team and progress people within their careers. Our client has multiple manufacturing facilities across the UK and Ireland but this site is their flagship site.
This would be a great opportunity for any Maintenance Engineer to join a large business who is willing to get stuck in.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Apprentice trained either electrical or mechanical qualification
- You will need to have PPM experience
- The role will entail both electrical and mechanical understanding
- Any PLC or controls experience would be an advantage
- Our client is very open to background but will need experience in a production/manufacturing environment
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on various production machinery
- This position will be working a Monday to Friday shift pattern
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78995222