Multi Skilled Engineer
MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER - Richmond
- We are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer to be based in Richmond, Surrey.
- This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week.
- On offer is a competitive salary of up to £32,000,
- The working hours will be Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of existing plant and equipment and diagnosing faults as required whilst managing subcontractors through participation in a safe system of work
- To carry out all PPM and repairs as necessary
- To carry out all reactive repairs as required
- Ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately stated
- Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the shift supervisor/Service Delivery Manager
- Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety
- Understanding of escalation procedures
- Risk Assessments
- Permits to work
- Adhering to Safe systems of work
- To understand the SLA and KPI and work to these standards and adhere to response times as set out on the contract
- Work collaboratively for a safe and compliant environment
- Ensuring you always maximise facility availability
- Reduction in disruptive events
- All PPE and Uniform, Mobile Phone and specialised tools will be supplied
- Fulfil all reasonable duties as requested by line management
- Be available for call out as part of a rota
- To ensure that the site team work to all of the company and The Customer's, rules and procedures, giving particular emphasis to Health Safety Security &
- Environmental management. This includes regulations on waste, the environment and COSHH
- To attend regular site SHEQ meetings in accordance with company procedures
- To ensure that he is familiar with the site's contingency plan to deal with emergency situations
- To maintain a good working relationship with customer representatives and work in a manner that ensures that all aspects of the service agreement between your employer and the Customer are delivered with the requisite levels of professionalism.
- Maintain competency levels through participation in company initiatives and training required to maintain skill levels
- The responsibilities outlined are not intended to be exhaustive and other duties maybe required from time to time.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- City & Guilds Part II Full Technological or ONC in a mechanical or electrical
- Recognized mechanical or electrical fully indentured apprenticeship
- Substantial experience following qualification
- Relevant qualifications pertinent to their engineering discipline, e.g. Gas Safe or F-GAS
- Must be time served multi skilled mechanical or electrical tradesman to ONC/HNC or HND or other recognized equivalent certification by a recognized body
- IOSH Managing safely or similar health and safety course
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78355018