Telephone Banking Advisor
We are looking for a brand new team of customer focused advisors to work on behalf of one of the UK's largest banking groups. Based in Salford, Manchester, you will answer general banking enquiries from existing customers.
This is a permanent position where you will be trained from day one and receive ongoing support throughout. Interviews are being held this week and next week, with a view to starting at the beginning of January 2018.
This is a very exciting career opportunity as you will be working directly for one of the largest outsource companies in the world, where 93% of managers in there have all started at advisor level and worked their way up.
If you are experienced in Customer Service we would love to hear from you. Apply today with your CV and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You must be flexible and able to travel to Salford between the hours of 8am-10pm as you will work on a rota basis around these times. All rota's will be given to you 4 weeks in advance so that you can plan your social life around your working hours.
This modern call centre is easily accessible by public transport and has free on-site parking.
About the role:
* You will be paid fortnightly (every other Friday!)
* £17,026.75 plus bonus for customer satisfaction
* Working 38.75 hours a week
* The call centre is open Monday-Sunday 8am-10pm.
What you will be doing:
Taking inbound calls from existing banking customers with general banking enquiries; transaction details, payments needing to be processed, Direct Debit Indemnities, questions re Savings or ISA accounts etc.
* Experience within banking is desirable but not essential
* Customer service experience, face to face or in a contact centre environment.
* A high level of computer skills
What you need to have:
* Proof of ID; Passport OR full Birth Certificate; Resident permit where required
* Proof of address; Recent utility bill or Bank statement, driving licence etc.
* Proof of NI number; NI card, previous pay slip or HMRC document
You must be able to pass:
* DBS; Criminal Record Check - No unspent criminal convictions can be accepted
* A LENIENT credit check
Interviews are being arranged NOW so apply today with an up-to-date CV and we will be in touch ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78307274