This role is suited for a well rounded accountant as it encompasses duties from both Financial and Commercial accounting. You will be responsible for monthly profit and loss accounting, balance sheet for functions and supporting on various internal and external reviews. This role is very technical and deals with IFRS and SOX/Internal controls.
My client has recently been acquired by an American owned company and therefore going through immense system change. They have numerous branches across the UK that offers the customer an end to end service alongside a strong presence internationally. My client invests in the developments of their products and training of their people to provide continuous opportunities to continue grow to and ensure a secure future.
- Preparation and review of monthly provisions, accruals, recharges and balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide analysis and commentary on reporting packs related to month/quarter/year
- Preparation of VAT, tax and compliance regulatory requirements.
- Provide information for internal and external audits
- Work with business stakeholders to help support with financial decision making.
- Support with the creation and implementation of financial policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and reliability of financial results and adherence to SOX
In order to apply for this role, please ensure you meet the criteria below:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is essential
- Strong accounting, analytical and numerical abilities.
- Experience in a management accounting role
- Experience of monthly and month end reporting
- Advanced ability with Excel
Desirable qualifications, and skills
- SOX / Internal controls experience
- Statutory accounts experience
- Experience dealing with overseas entities and multiple currencies.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a fast paced business, you will be offered excellent levels of pay and will be part of a supportive and friendly team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78917211