Assistant Communications Manager
Assistant Communications Manager
Are you bursting at the seams with exciting marketing ideas and would love the opportunity to deliver them from start to finish? Keep reading! This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, detail focused and driven individual looking to further their career with a highly reputable, well respected company.
Who will I be working with?
Boots Hearingcare is one of the UK’s leading hearing care providers which prides itself on a reputation for excellent service, great value for money and a unique customer-centric approach, which has resulted in continued growth. Operating from over 450 locations across the UK, the team of over 500 colleagues deliver expert hearing care advice, hearing tests and solutions to thousands of customers every day. The company takes delight in looking after its colleagues as much as its customers, by providing support and recognition, career development opportunities, a great working environment, and a competitive benefits package.
So, what will the role of Assistant Communications Manager entail?
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as Assistant Communications Manager you’ll play a key role in building and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders across the Boots Hearingcare, Boots UK and Boots Opticians businesses. You’ll be creating and delivering engaging internal messages, and supporting the wider Marketing team in conveying targeted and highly effective customer communications through a variety of channels. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Identifying and strategically delivering a calendar of key messages to maintain awareness and confidence amongst all Boots colleagues
- Monitoring and maintaining internal communications channels including email, colleague forum and intranet
- Delivering a number of colleague events, including an annual all colleague conference, on time and to budget
- Briefing external design agencies for work that may be required, ensuring all material is on-brand and is delivered on time and to budget
- Identifying new opportunities across all marketing and communication channels
- Assisting with the production of written copy for a range of marketing and advertising activities
What will I need to be considered for this Assistant Communications Manager vacancy?
- Proven experience seeing multiple complex marketing projects through to completion
- Excellent design skills and experience of using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of video production with experience of using Final Cut Pro
- Superb organisational and prioritisation skills
- Solid communication skills, with the ability to effectively negotiate and build relationships
- Extremely IT literate with superb working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with the ability to present data using Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of attention to detail
- A proactive, positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively both autonomously and as part of a team
Although not essential, knowledge of print production processes would be highly advantageous.
What will I receive in return?
Salary: £25,000 to £26,000, level dependent on current experience
Attractive Benefits: Up to 18% annual bonus, Boots discount card, pension scheme, life assurance cover, childcare voucher scheme, long service awards, and annual leave entitlement starting at 20 days rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Contract Type: Permanent
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Assistant Communications Manager vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Boots Hearingcare. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Boots Hearingcare, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78766304