Broker Support Technician
BROKER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN - £30,000
Our client, a Lloyd Broker based in the City is looking for a Broker Support Technician to join their team. This role will be based in the Non-Marine division on the Financial Products team. Financial Products include; Directors & Officers Liability, Pension Trustee Liability, Cash in Transit, Cyber Risks, BBB, Employee Practices Liability, Fidelity/Crime, Professional Liability/Civil Liability, M&A Transactional Risks and Investment Management Indemnity.
- Preparing market submissions and placing documentation
- Inviting and monitoring renewal instructions
- Production of MRC slips and Endorsements
- Creation and submission of LPANS
- Providing support to producers and brokers with the Financial Products team
- Undertake due diligence processes for clients and markets
The ideal candidate will have experience within a technical role and have knowledge of Financial Products.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78313837