My client a very reputable business based in Nottinghamshire is looking to appoint a Credit Controller on a permanent, full time basis. This role would suit a candidate who has experience dealing with large key customers and has a minimum of 2 years' experience within Credit Control.
To be responsible for a section of the sales ledger, ensuring debt is collected within the agreed credit terms. You will be able to resolve customer queries and reconcile large accounts.
- To manage a ledger of key customers maintaining high value accounts
- To attend regular debt management meetings with customers and management.
- To ensure collection of debt within customer payment terms and minimise overdue debt.
- To ensure accurate, immediate allocation of receipts to accounts.
- To liaise with Customers and staff to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly.
- To highlight any potential debt risk to the Credit Manager.
- To provide cover for other credit controllers as required.
- To complete any other adhoc duties as required by management.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of credit control procedures
- Detailed knowledge of financial systems
- Used to working with high value, key customer accounts in a large organisation
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Good excel skills to intermediate or advanced level
- Accurate keyboard computer skills
- Self-motivated, efficient and organised
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Laura Dolman.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78539920