Management Accountant (Full Time or Part Time)
Our client, a successful accountancy practice, is seeking a Management Accountant to join their growing organisation, full time or part time hours would be considered. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a friendly practice with a very good reputation for high quality personal service.
The role will be predominantly Management Accounts but will also involve bookkeeping / Vat returns. The accounts are completed mainly in-house but some will be carried out at client's premises and therefore a driving licence is essential.
The ideal individual will have strong interpersonal skills, an outgoing personality and will work well in a small friendly team environment.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of preparing management accounts in a practice is desirable but not essential
- QBE or qualified
- Experience within the following package is desirable; Sage, Xero, Kashflow, Quick Books and TAS Books
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Key attention to detail
Salary and benefits:
- £24,000 - £28,000 pro-rata
- 20 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78922541