Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working alongside a globally recognised media company in the heart of Central London. We are seeking a temporary Billing Assistant to assist our client for an interim period of 6 months but could be extended. The salary for this role will be paying £27,000 pro rata.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working alongside a globally recognised media company in the heart of Central London. We are seeking a temporary Billing Assistant to assist our client for an interim period of 6 months.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Apply and allocate cash receipts promptly to ensure that customer accounts are current and up to date at all times.
- Identify customer billing queries and disputes
- Monitor and minimise un-applied and unidentified cash receipts ensuring that open items are applied, refunded or billed.
- Review pro-forma billing to ensure that pre pay clients have paid prior to transmission.
- Assure timely collections on invoices, working in conjunction with sales and client services and sales teams.
- Answer customer inquiring related to invoices and payments.
- Engage with stakeholders for continuous improvements to collections process.
- Complete monthly billing cycle from gathering and verify billing items to creation of timely and accurate client invoices
- Create and verify support invoice documentation for both internal and client needs
- Understand and bill clients in accordance with contractual requirements
- Deliver invoice and required documentation to customers, answer customer inquiries related to invoices, and follow up on payment of the invoice
- Ensure compliance with internal and external audit controls.
- Assist with other sections of monthly billing cycle when required.
- Engage with stakeholders for continuous improvements to the contract / billing / collections processes, evaluate and recommend improvement actions.
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78937642