Location: North East
Salary: £25,000 Per Annum + Company Vehicle
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with a unique and exciting business.
• To carry out installation/Commissioning/service and repairing of fire detection extinguishing systems on vehicles and plant across the UK
• Regular travel across the UK and occasionally Internationally therefore we require someone who is flexible and and can accommodate 3 nights away from home per week
• Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Plant and Vehicle Engineering
• Candidates must have their own tools
• Candidates must reside in close to the Newcastle area with 30 miles.
• Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
• Candidates must be an approved Fitter/Plant engineer or Mechanic having served an apprenticeship in electrical contracting or achieved equivalent academic qualifications to City Guilds.
• Candidate should be self-motivated, and can work on own accord
• The ability to weld is essential
• Should have a full clean UK Drivers Licence
• Should be clear of any criminal convictions
• Willing to travel
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact James Screen at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78642106