Computer Test Engineer
- Warehouse Manager / Shift Team Leader
- To sort through pc equipment (example: pc, server, printer, monitor) in order to carry out set procedures necessary to test and cosmetically check the items.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Run test procedures in order to ascertain functionality of systemsRun data wipe programmes as necessaryCarry out visual checks in order to ascertain cosmetic grading of itemsGrading of items as per set condition codesData input of functionality and cosmetic test resultsAdministration of the Oracle based computer/stock systemPallet building for safe storage within warehouse storage areas.Develop and maintain relationships with all functions to facilitate smooth operations.Maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times..
·Any other duties that the company may reasonably ask you to perform which are within your expertise and skill sets.
Core Competencies(including qualifications):
- PC Literate, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).Basic knowledge of computer hardware.Experience of bar code control stock system.Attention to detail.Possess excellent organisational, administration and communication skills.Clean police record. (CRB checks will be carried out)Physically fit and hardworking.Self motivation and willingness to learn new skills.
Measures of Performance
- Team contribution and positive staff and user feedback.Personal performance of set daily test targets.Maintaining a clean and efficient working area.Following company processes and procedures.Timekeeping
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78911645