My client is an established and renowned world class manufacturing company based in the Littlehampton area and theyhave just won a lucrative order which needs four members of staff to assist them in fulfilling this. The contract will initially be for three months but may go on longer.
The role is varied and you should have the following skills
- Workshop Fitter
- Mechanical assembly
- Ability to work from basic drawings
- Able to use a full set of hand tools spanners/Fasteners etc
We are looking for workshop fitters with experience of plant machinery.
The key skill they require are as follows:
- Basic fabrication skills, and mechanical assembly experience
- Experience with Hydraulics
- Ability to read from drawings
- Assembly and fault finding skills
- Experience with all hand held tools.
We also require the right candidates to be self motivated, a team player with good communication skills and a stable work history.
The working week is 39 hours and you would need to be flexible when overtime was offered.
Please read the job description carefully and if you meet the criteria , then please send off your Cv in the first instance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78640428