Financial Accountant - Media
Our client is a multi-award winning global media company with operations throughout the world. They are now looking to hire a Financial Accountant to work closely with the Senior Management team and be an integral part of the finance function.
The role responsibilities will be varied and you will assist the Head of the team with the following;
- Reporting to the business on all company metrics and overall performance
- Work closely with the senior management team and take full ownership of all financial accounting
- Monthly management Reporting Pack, summary and detailed
- Preparation of Quarterly, Half Year and Year End Financial Statement
- Monthly and Quarterly Inter-company Packs
- Monthly Cash Reporting Packs and Statutory Accounts
- Work closely with other departments including tax, legal and HR on all new business and joint ventures
- Provide commercial support to Senior Business Heads in regards to investing in their teams and managing headcount
- Assist with complex intercompany transactions and streamline the quarter end process.
- Ah-hoc project as requested
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA candidate with solid experience in financial accounting, preferably from a media or creative company background. This is a great opportunity to join a new team and develop your business partnering experience.
Please contact Radley Green for a full role brief and to be considered for the role.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78801894