Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Up to £32,500 + Holidays + Training + Progression
39 hour week. Monday to Friday, Double Days
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position offering management progression in a brand new FMCG facility. The company is going through a period of impressive growth and is looking to take on another skilled engineer to join their small team.
The candidate will have come from any mechanical or electrical maintenance background, ex forces are encouraged to apply. You will have come through a recognized apprenticeship and / or be qualified to NVQ level 3 in either electrical or mechanical engineering. You do not need management experience for this post and will get full leadership training.
You will be working in a small team of 5 maintenance engineers on site. The role includes everything from fault finding and repair, PPM and continuous improvement projects. You will be carrying out all maintenance on site and also be expected to adhere to all health and safety regulations. Within the first year you will start to get leadership training as you learn the machines on site. The long term plan is that the successful candidate will manage the team of 5.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a manufacturer who are leading in their field. They offer great training and development and have a great opportunity to progress to a more senior role within the next 12 months.
* Fault find and repair all equipment and machinery
* Follow and adhere planned maintenance programme
* Carry out continuous improvement projects
* Keep the engineering manager informed of any problems within the department
* Carry out necessary health and safety checks on equipment on site
* Receive management training and progress into a leadership role.
The ideal candidate:
* Experienced maintenance engineer with both an electrical and mechanical understanding
* A recognized apprenticeship and / or qualified to NVQ level 3 in either electrical or mechanical engineering
* Will hold the 17th edition regulations
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78685653