Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing company based in Kent. This is an exciting time for any maintenance engineer to join this company as they have recently been taken over by a huge multi-national organisation who have made a multi-million pound cash injection into the site. The machinery is all state of the art, and the company are currently going through a huge drive on continuous improvements. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any aspirational maintenance engineer.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer in an industrial factory
- Working within an industrial manufacturing environment
- Electrical/ Mechanical Qualification
- Experience with factory machinery (production equipment)
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault-Finding Skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the most rapidly expanding companies in the industry
- Working on high speed, bespoke equipment
- Benefits such as pension and overtime
- Working on a Monday-Friday days shift
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Personalised training programme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact William Downes
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78845776