Process Technician Chemistry
Quality Control Technician,
Chemistry/ wet chemistry/ characterisation
Driver and vehicle required,
Are you a Chemistry graduate with strong practical characterisation skills? Are you confident with hands on practical chemistry work? Do you have a diligent, accurate and safe approach to your work? Would you be interested in working in an industry setting and applying your skills to Medical Device product development?
This Quality Control Technician opportunity would suit a Chemistry graduate who has extensive practical experience performing wet chemistry characterisation techniques. This is very much a process oriented role where you will be required to repeat a process several times and accurately record data and results in Excel format. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a GLP/ GMP/ ISO9001 regulated laboratory environment.
My client are an early stage Medical Device R & D organisation who are developing a cancer treatment for deadly forms of cancer. Due to success in achieving project milestones and company expansion they are looking to bring in a Quality Control Technician to assist with the QC process. The role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the success and development of a start-up organisation.
Quality Control Technician responsibilities:
- Performing practical lab duties in a safe manner,
- Performing wet chemistry techniques to industry standards,
- Diligently following SOP's, written and verbal instructions from the QC Manager,
- Accurately recording data on Excel,
- QC testing the products received from process/ production department,
- Performing all additional tasks as required by the business,
Quality Control Technician personal specification:
- Chemistry graduate or HNC/ HND qualified Chemist with GLP/ GMP/ ISO9001 industry experience,
- Laboratory experience/ QC experience in an ISO13485 governed facility,
- Demonstrated strong practical lab experience with good knowledge of Laboratory health and safety,
- Strong, capable grasp of Microsoft Excel,
- Proactive, can do attitude,
The Quality Control role will offer the chance to work and get involved with an exciting, upcoming project. You will gain exposure to a start-up R&D Medical device business and join a small but expert team with a real passion for the Science they are conducting.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78526293