Page Personnel are excited to be partnered up with a Global Business in recruiting a Payroll Controller to excel in this exciting position.
Our client is a market leading Global Business with a headquarters here in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will likely have the follwoing responsibilities:
- Maintain relationship with the team in Mumbai to ensure the smooth running of the payrolls on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Working with our partners on board the vessels and in HR to ensure the data processed each month is accurate and timely.
- Responsible for all RTI payroll related communications and the issue of the monthly reports and e-filing.
- Responsible for providing required reports to finance/HR each month as requested/required.
- Working with our partners in HR to ensure that the costing of the flexi workers is accurate each week.
- Assisting with all the non-Stena Line, off shore payrolls.#
- Keeping up to date with legislation and how it effects new vessels.
- Responsible for issuing the payslips on a weekly/monthly basis for Stena Line payrolls.
- Responsible for identifying process improvements and changes to the current processes.
- Ensuring all process documentation is in place and reviewed regularly. Any processes that change mid-year should be updated in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the efficient administration of company benefit programs and support services, pension scheme, provident fund and private health care.
- Dealing with employee queries/requests on an ad-hoc basis.
- Supporting the HR function with calculations of statutory payments.
- Supporting in all on-going systems projects.
- Occasional travel as required.
- You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are relevant to your position.
The successful candidate will likely have the profile:
- Integrated HR / Payroll systems knowledge
- At least two years' in end to end UK payroll
- Ability to deal with all statutory payments relating to UK payroll
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to deal with colleagues in every position within the business in a professional and courteous manner
- Knowledge of work with international payrolls
- CIPD Qualified
This comes with a fantastic package and a competitive salary between £28,000-£30,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78993510