Test and Support Engineer
Test and Support Engineer required for one of world's leading and most successful electronic technology companies, based in Aylesbury. My best client is looking for someone who has experience in testing high frequency communication systems and circuits to 40GGHz.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an established and professional Test and Support Engineer, looking to take their career to the next level! On offer is a highly competitive salary of £40,000 - £55,000, including a comprehensive benefits package (please see below).
Succesful candidates will be responsible for testing all production projects, as well as providing system engineering support and producting product test plans.
Candidates for this Test and Support Engineer position must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Benefits package for Project Manager position:
- Matched 5% pension
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
Knowledge and experience required for Test and Support Engineer:
- Communication System Design
- Extensive experience of testing high frequency communication systems and circuits to 40GHz.
- Board and module level testing to include:
- High Power Amplifiers
- Frequency Converters
- Digital and analogue baseband circuits
- Be able to use a wide range of test equipment such as, Spectrum Analysers, Vector Network Analysers, Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analysers and Power Meters.
- Be able to fault find at a system level down to circuit board level.
- Thorough regression testing of new products
- Familiarity of testing products to various environmental standards
- Familiarity of testing products to EMC standards
- Hands on engineering approach
- Project management experience
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance!
To apply for the Test and Support Engineer, please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78906009