Senior Financial Accountant
Financial Accounting Opportunity- Central Essex
Your new company
Establish business with sustained and significant growth.
Your new role
Responsible and accountable for the financial integrity of the Lending and Deposits businesses of the Bank. Ensuring that appropriate controls are in place and can be relied upon and providing appropriate management information.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all month end accounting entries are processed in line with timetable to ensure timely general ledger close and facilitate reporting
- Month End processes including accruals, deferred income, accounting for commissions
- Ensure that the Bank maintains, at all times, financial controls appropriate to current and future developments
- Preparation of audit information for external auditors and production of certain audit papers for audit committee Creating and maintaining strong relationships with respective business areas
- Responsible for providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a financial services environment with exposure to a lending platform. There is a high level of internal reporting required, as well as, exposure to external parties.
Your CV will need to demonstrate asset finance, lending or banking. You should also be a Qualified Accountant- ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
What you'll get in return
£50-55,000 + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79034764