Lifting Inspection Engineer
Basic salary up to £30k with optional overtime. Based local to Crawley, as a Lifting Inspection Engineer you will be required to carry out thorough examinations of lifting equipment in line with LOLER and PUWER regulations.
Duties to include:
• Carrying out thorough examinations and testing of lifting equipment and accessories.
• Demonstration of equipment to customers
• Carry out onsite technical audits when needed
• Ensure all equipment is repaired and any damages are reported within company timeframes
• Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards
To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Lifting Inspection Engineer, Lifting Inspector, Mechanic, Fitter, Mobile Fitter or Workshop Fitter related to the construction industry.
As a Lifting Inspection Engineer, you will also be qualified to a minimum of LEEA part 1 or equivalent as a minimum.
• Overtime paid at time and a half
• Working for a market leader with a real eye for investment in your career
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78542618