Purchase Ledger Assistant - ASAP Start - 6 Month Contract
Purchase Ledger Assistant
Fixed 6 Month Contract
£22,000 ASAP Start
Working for a Leading Property Developers located within the head office in Chertsey, Surrey. This will be an initial 6-month contract with the main purpose of the role being, to provide administration assistance to the Accounts Team. This will be a ASAP start opportunity for an Accounts experienced individual who is looking to take the next step within their career.
- Processing payment of invoices in an efficient manner
- Prioritise and work to monthly deadlines.
- Work on own initiative to get workload organised
- Ensure all suppliers invoices are paid
- Input data into the inhouse system
- Ad-hoc administration duties when required
- Matching invoices to orders
- Preparation of weekly payments
- Dealing with Supplier queries
- Providing customer service at all times.
- Experience within a Purchase or Bought Ledger role is essential
- Experience processing high volumes of invoices and PO numbers
- Able to work well independently unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service approach
- Minimum qualifications: GCSE grades A-C in English and Maths.
For our application policy please view hyf’s company information page on this website. hyf is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this temporary vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79000722