My client is one of the world’s largest law firms; they currently operate from over 35 offices globally and employ nearly 3500 Lawyers.
Their London office has first rate working conditions with plenty of light & space. They also have an on-site fitness centre, staff restaurant and one of best benefits packages in London.
- Track e-billing tasks on the internal workflow tool
- Coordinate with GSSC billing team on matters concerning LEDES
- Resolve e-billing rejections
- Support the e-billing management team
- Assist in the administration of client data
- Ad hoc duties as they arise
- Experience with e-billing hub
- Understands LEDES formats and UTBMS codes
- Previous experience within a law firm is preferable but not essential
- Understanding of SAR and VAT rules.
- Confident and shows initiative
- Microsoft Office Competent
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78673742