Trainee Project Engineer
Trainee Project Engineer required for one of the world leading and most successful defence and aerospace organisations, based in Southampton. My client are looking for someone to join their team as a Trainee Project Engineer, working on delivering large scale engineering projects to a high quality standard.
They are looking for people with an electronic/electrical background, who also have a strong networking and AutoCAD background. The Trainee Project Engineer will also be a strong user of Microsoft Office, and ideally hold a Network+ or A+ certification.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for someone looking to get into the industry with a global leader, the position will offer a wealth of training and development!
On offer is a highly competitive salary of £26,000 - £30,000 dependant on prior experience.
All applicants for this Trainee Project Engineer position must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
- Matched 5% pension
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work schemes
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Take direction from the Project Managers and team leaders to meet the company needs.
- Support the Project & Service Engineering departments to deliver projects and Services to time cost and quality.
- Undertake unit and PCB testing in support of project and service engineering requirements.
- Provide support to the Project Engineers in the acceptance testing of customer systems.
- Adhere to change control processes to ensure project configuration management is maintained at all times.
- Ensure to adhere to engineering best practice at all times.
- Adhere to all relevant H&S legislation.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
Knowledge, skills and experience for Trainee Project Engineer position:
- Good PC and networking knowledge.
- AutoCAD skills.
- Microsoft Office Competent
- HNC Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Network+ / A+ Certification
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE BRITISH CITIZENS, AND ELIGIBLE FOR SC CLEARANCE.
To apply for this exciting Trainee Project Engineer position, please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78589736