I am working on behalf of my client in Yeovil, who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their expanding business.
You will be working for a successful and well established, family run business. A business who likes to make every member of staff feel part of the team and valued as an important member of the company.
Due to growth within the business they are looking for a full time Credit Controller.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintain a high volume of calling to customer
- To meet department and individual KPI's
- Carry out regular update meetings with the Finance Manager on overdue balances
- Liaise and work alongside the Accounts team on Statements/Invoices & Credits where needed
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Understand and escalate issues and Queries as soon they arise
- Taking ownership of customer needs and issues
- Set Up Accounts and Credit Checks Customers
- A minimum of 12 months Credit Control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
Alongside an attractive salary of £20k per year, my client is also offering a staff bonus scheme, 23 days Holiday + bank holidays, a company pension scheme, monthly communication meetings with all staff to ensure you are involved with the business and its growth.
This is a great opportunity to join this fantastic company at an exciting time of growth.
Please contact Kelly O'Donnell for more information, . 01935 432 434
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78306611