Following a period of growth, this innovative and ambitious business requires the support of a Qualified Accountant on a temporary basis. Whilst initially a temporary contract, there is plenty of scope to become permanent.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will take full control of:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Summarising & analysing expenses
- Preparation & submission of VAT returns
- Reconciling balance sheet items including bank & cash accounts, VAT ledgers and Sales & Purchase ledgers
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries that may arise
In order to be successful, you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Professionally qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SAGE 50
- Advanced Excel user (essential)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Articulate and Numerate
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate, along with the opportunity to potentially become a permanent member of the team.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78926482