Internal / Inside Sales (B2B)
Job title: Internal / Inside Sales (B2B)
Based in: Perry Barr, Birmingham
Salary: £22-23,000 (but you don't work for your basic, do you?)
Fancy joining a very well established, award-winning British company based in Perry Barr, Birmingham?
Do you love both cold and warm sales?
Thrive in an environment where developing and nurturing B2B relationships are key i.e. you don't sell on the first call?
Want to join a very busy existing sales consultant who needs your help to help more customers and boost the company's sales this year (and be well rewarded for it too)?
This could be the sales role for you.
We've been retained to help this leading company in its field to expand their small sales team. They have inbound enquiries for you to convert into relationships and then sales, as well as establish an effective cold sales process.
You will therefore love speaking with the companies who call for quotes and then nurture them by phone, either to close the sale, or if they're a potentially huge client, then arrange for the MD or other senior directors to liaise and close.
The product you're advising on save companies lots of money and make them more productive too. The usual price of this leading solution can be anywhere from £1200 for one unit to £10-20,000 quite easily.
If you're tired of being just another sales number and wish you could be rewarded and recognised for what you bring to the team, then we need to hear from you (today, ideally!)
Your personality, skills and experience will fit the following:
- Positive can do attitude (no negativity here please)
- Proven B2B telephone sales experience
- But with a customer service focus (don't sell them a solution that they don't need)
- Excellent listening skills so potential customers feel you care
- Office based in Perry Barr, Birmingham
- Part of a small sales team i.e. you'll be the second person to add to the team - a little friendly competition!
- Happy to generate new leads and go hunt out the business as well as respond to warm leads which come into the business via different routes
- A consultative approach so as to follow the sales process from info request, to quote, follow up and then close without being pushy or too sales-y
- Get a buzz knowing you're making a difference to the customers you work with
Interviews will be as soon as you get your CV across to us.
We're not looking for the perfect CV either, but the right personality and attitude, and to gauge this, we do require a cover letter as well as your CV. As long as your CV and letter illustrate your strong B2B sales experience, you'll have a first interview with one of our team ASAP.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.