Administrator - Financial Services
We are currently recruiting for a very well established and dynamic financial services organisation that are seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator (from financial services background) to join one of their teams.
The role will require you to take inbound calls from intermediaries who require information with regard to new lending, further advances and porting. Resolve any queries they may have, provide agreement in principles, escalate complaints where required and deliver high standards of customer service.
Duties will include:
- Receive calls, provide information and deal with any queries that they have effectively and provide excellent customer service
- Participate actively in telephone campaigns where required for both intermediary and customer campaigns
- Deal with calls, emails and faxes, and communicate with intermediaries, internal and external contacts on outcomes as required.
- Meet and exceed, where appropriate, agreed service standards
- Update intermediaries on the status of their client's applications
- Resolve technical queries and complaints
- Anticipate and maximise full conversion opportunities
- Identify and escalate any instances of fraud or other suspicious activities
- Complete general administration duties and ad-hoc tasks or projects as and when required
Key skills required:
- Previous financial services administration experience is essential
- Outstanding internal and external communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good PC skills
- Organised, pro-active and be a team player
Apply now for this excellent opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78675518