AAT Assistant Accountant in Ruislip for £30000
Your new company
An extremely successful group of businesses are seeking a Bookkeeper to join them in their head office
Your new role
- Working in the finance team to ensure tight control within the operations that all cash receipts and payments are controlled with attention to detail.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare and manage a rolling cash flow for 6/12 months.
- Update weekly cash takings in sage and investigate any differences with the sites.
- Setup online payments for associate companies
- Preparation of Quarterly VAT returns for 5 companies
- Calculation of royalty payments (Monthly)
- Report monthly sales figures
- Assist in the month end close
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments schedule.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparation and posting of journals in Sage 200
- Assist in the year end process
What you'll need to succeed
You will likely have 3 years experience in a previous role and be seeking a role in a progressive and busy company. AAT or PQ ACCA candidates are preferred
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78979609