£35,000 – 45,000
Our client is a leading supplier of bespoke pumping systems for a variety of sectors. The company is part of a group with a turnover in excess of £90 million and 230 staff in the UK, this has grown impressively in the past two years.
The company are a true global business with operations over 30 countries and more than 4,000 employees. The company have a rich trading history having developed their first product nearly 100 years ago.
The Somerset site is a modern purpose-built manufacturing facility that is highly innovative, customer focussed and has also grown rapidly over recent years. They have a great balance of being a niche bespoke pioneering engineering business with the security and backing of a global company. The site is the largest research and design centre in its specialist field globally.
As part of their growth the company are recruiting for a Controls Engineer to begin with immediate effect, they are looking for a strong PLC Programmer and a good team player. Please apply online for immediate consideration.
As a Controls Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Development PLC software for process control systems.
- Developing HMI systems (VB.net or C#)
- Development of functional design specifications.
- PLC coding using ladder logic, structured text and function blocks.
- Producing detailed test plans for software systems.
- Supporting products during factory test and at customer sites.
To be successful in your application for this Controls Engineer vacancy you will need:
- To be an experienced Controls Engineer with strong PLC Programming skills.
- Your Controls Engineering experience will be within the manufacturing, process or special purpose machinery industries.
- To be happy to travel to site for occasional short duration international projects.
- Working for a pioneering niche engineering business.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
- Bonus Scheme
- Contributory pension.
- Up to £45,000 salary dependent upon experience.
If this position appeals to you please apply online or send your CV to
If you’d prefer to discuss your application in confidence please call me on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78354562