Certification Project Engineer - 33797
Job title: Certification Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £17.00- £22.06ph
A Project Engineer is required with experience of working in Powertrain related discipline to support Project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Whitley requires a Project Engineer with good understanding of Homologation testing and legalisation on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Deliver certified data through the preparation and delivery of Vehicle emissions testing.
- Maintaining/developing relationships with formal authorities.
- Successfully prepare prototype vehicles in order to demonstrate fuel economy and emissions performance.
- Carry out both at UK facilities and overseas facilities based on market requirements.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience working in Powertrain related discipline
- Knowledge of Certification/Homologation Testing and legislation.
- Proven project management skills in an engineering environment
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of working in a high pressure environment and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (33797) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78679561