Yingde was founded in 2008 and has since been facilitating cooperation between Chinese investors and various groups within the UK business sector that are looking for funding. We provide efficient, professional solutions and boost an extensive base of prudent Chinese investors. Our business is entering a phase of rapid expansion and, to help us get to the next level, we are looking for someone who wants to build a career in immigration services.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Verifying and preparing applications for UK visas and British citizenship to the various UK government departments on behalf of the firm’s client;
- Maintaining and supporting the client throughout the application process and until the case is completed;
- Support managers in the handling of immigration cases and give efficient feedback;
- Regular communication with relevant UK government departments by post, email or telephone on behalf of the firm’s client;
- Completing company database entries and other record keeping in connection with casework in order to meet OISC requirements;
- Maintaining statistics and updating client files, using manual or computerised systems as required;
- Keeping up to date with changes in relevant legislation; and
- Be able to understand the boundaries which apply when working in a legal advice environment, and to understand the importance of providing a consistent service to clients.
- 2:1 or above in a degree level qualification requiring strong English skills (preferably with LLB);
- Have an OISC qualification (not mandatory);
- Have relevant work experience in UK immigration role is preferred;
- Have excellent command of the English language as the job is centred on communication with the client, colleagues and UK government departments;
- Have an ability to deal with work pressures as and when they arise, along with the ability to prioritise a complex and sometimes heavy workload is essential;
- Have good organisational skills, the ability to forward plan and comply with key dates, and must be able to work to strict deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration casework;
- Have a non-judgmental attitude, and be able to work with people from all levels;
- Being motivated, energetic and able to work as an individual and as a part of a team; and
- Hold a legal permit to work in the UK.
- Competitive base: salary + bonus + paid holidays
- Working time: Mon- Fri 9:00 - 17:00, excluding public holidays
- Comprehensive benefit system (Bank holidays, paid holidays, birthday reward)
- Rational promotion opportunity, transparent promotion procedure, organized long term career prospect.
- Free entry to all company generated premium events